Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:34:49 -0500
From:      Britt Dodd <brittman914@gmail.com>
To:        Justin Hibbits <chmeeedalf@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Installation of 9.2 or 10.0-RC2 to Powerbook G4 1.67

Justin,

Haven't forgotten about you. I really want to test this, but I have to
teach myself FreeBSD. I come from the Gentoo/Linux side of things, so it's
familiar, but completely different at the same time.

Once I figure out how to build FreeBSD from inside of FreeBSD and get an
ISO written, i'll test it out.

BTW Once I have the powerbook up, I'll have three PPC machines that I can
give jail access to for builds. I'll let everybody know (if interested)
when I get them 100% setup