Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 1995 11:33:28 GMT
From:      Stephen Tsai <tsai@server.keck.lmu.edu>
To:        gary@palmer.demon.co.uk, tsai@server.keck.lmu.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MH 6.8.3 package problem!

>>  MH sends out e-mail by connecting to the smtp port of `localhost'
>>  (i.e. the local machine). You have to be running sendmail, and have it
>>  properly configured to work.
>>
>>  Gary

My machine is runing on a network.  The local host does not running the
sendmail.  The sendmail only running on the server.  I have no problem in
sending mail form my computer without sendmail.  I am wondering how can I
make the mh work on my computer.  Please tell me how to properly
configure them.    Thanks.

Yao-Wen Stephen Tsai 8/17/95