Date:               Wed, 6 Mar 1996 10:26:24 EST
From:      "Christian" <PLAZAS_CHRISTIAN@mercury.csg.peachnet.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:         NCPFS for FreeBSD??

Hi,

    I am wondering if there are any plans to port Linux's NCPFS to
FreeBSD?  I could put this to very good use if it was available
for FreeBSD.

For those that don't know NCPFS is a program that
lets linux machines mount Novell Netware server volumes, print to
Netware print queues and spool netware print queues to the Linux
printing system.  The latest versions of this utility  also let you
export these mounted Netware Volumes as NFS filesystems.

Thanks,
C.P.

Christian Plazas <plazas_christian@cc.csg.peachnet.edu>
Columbus College, Columbus,GA