Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2012 07:45:49 -0700
From:      Dennis Glatting <dg17@penx.com>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS hang status update

On Sat, 2012-10-20 at 10:41 +0300, Andriy Gapon wrote:
> on 20/10/2012 08:38 Dennis Glatting said the following:
> > This is da0 (the cache --SSD) on which camcontrol hanged. It is on the
> > same controller.
>
> Hmm, hanging camcontrol is a bad sign.  It would be interesting to get procstat
> -k information just for the hanging camcontrol process.
> Also, is it possible to eliminate this disk from the configuration?

Eliminate disk: yes. However the device remains in the system (hope that
is ok -- will remove if you think best).

Config now:

mc# zpool status disk-1
  pool: disk-1
 state: ONLINE
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0h38m with 0 errors on Tue Oct 16 16:47:51
2012
config:

	NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
	disk-1      ONLINE       0     0     0
	  raidz2-0  ONLINE       0     0     0
	    da5     ONLINE       0     0     0
	    da6     ONLINE       0     0     0
	    da7     ONLINE       0     0     0
	    da2     ONLINE       0     0     0
	    da3     ONLINE       0     0     0
	    da4     ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

I'll reboot and start the job anew.

If camcontrol hangs again, I'll procstat it.