Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:06:40 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <erich@apsara.com.sg>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Brad Mettee <bmettee@pchotshots.com>
Subject:   Re: update from 7.0 to 7.2?

Hi,

my general concept is not to stick with the releases but to keep
the kernel on the current development like using RELENG_7 for
CVS.

You will notice that HAL and DBUS changed. I noticed because of
this real speed improvements on a slower machine.

Anyway, if this server runs mail and web pages, it is public
available and so prone to attacks. So, make sure that you have
the security updates installed.

Erich