Date:      Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:37:11 +0100
From:      Cezary Morga <cm@therek.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        gabor@pti.co.il
Subject:   Padre and wxPerl

Hi there.

If anyone's interested here's[1] my attempt at p5-Wx and p5-Padre ports
for FreeBSD. It's a .shar archive of total 21 new ports. An update for
devel/p5-Module-Starter[2] might also be required.

There's still some work to be done (unicode in Wx is mandatory, as well
as gettext support) and Perl needs to be recompiled with threads
support, but Padre seems to work correctly (I haven't done any
extensive test yet).

Comments will be appreciated.

[1] http://www.therek.net/ports/padre.shar
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=132364
--
Cezary Morga
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy