Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 00:11:33 -0300
From:      "Fred N. Souza" <cseg@kronus.com.br>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ProFTPd compilation error

Hi, everyone.

   I just tried to install the port of proftpd, and got a compilation error
   about the getopt header.

   In file included from main.c:46:
   /usr/include/getopt.h:82: redefinition of `struct option'
   gmake[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1

   I then tried to compile it using the header of the libgnugetopt port,
   and got the same error.  Is it my fault, proftpd's fault, or is it only
   a "broken port"?

   By the way, I am using the ports tree cvsup'd tonight, 8/2/2000, 10:30PM,
   GMT+3.  The server I used was cvsup2.freebsd.org.  If these two info help
   at all. :)

Thank you all in advance.

--
What upsets me is not that you lied to me,
but that from now on I can no longer believe you.