Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2012 23:35:06 +0530
From:      Manish Jain <bourne.identity@hotmail.com>
To:        bonomi@mail.r-bonomi.com, Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to get Huawei EC1561 USB modem working under FreeBSD, 8.2? Moving on to the next problem  :-)  -> Flash in Firefox

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs. I have finally got FreeBSD to speak to the
internet. Now I have one more problem before I can live in peace. I am
fond of a game hosted via the Discovery channel's website :

http://news.discovery.com/human/games-lumosity-word-bubbles.html

The game needs Adobe flash player. So I installed
linux-f10-flashplugin11. But firefox 5.0 does not seem to integrate with
it well. I then tried installing a couple of more ports, including
swfdec and gnash. Still firefox won't play the game.

Is there something special I need to do ? Thanks for any help.

--
Regards,

Manish Jain
+91-99620-10329