Date:      Tue, 10 Jan 2012 21:14:07 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: starting firefox3 with defined geometry

El día Tuesday, January 10, 2012 a las 07:27:45PM +0100, Polytropon escribió:

> And now back to history. :-)

> > > PDP-11 or K1600? Oh, and EC1056 here (OS/ES SVM OP1). :-)
> >
> > both, PDP-11 and the clone;
>
> Our clone or the KFKI clone?
>
> http://hampage.hu/tpa/e_tpa1140.html

I don't remember the exact name, it was one from USSR, maybe a
CMC1420(?), or was it from Chech?

> Did you run MUTOS or SVP on that thing?

no, I never used them; I only booked slots of time in the night to do
UNIX ports and tests on the hardware, booting my own tapes or disks;

> > does PSU ring a bell?
> > http://cvs.laladev.de/index.html/P8000/WEGA/contrib/ingres/dbs/tmp/ing_Vortrag?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
>
> Yes, it does. And I even know this text - which is
> easy as the material found on the Internet about
> this topic is very limited. :-)
>
> Do you know VMX, a UNIX running as a virtual machine
> on SVM?

I did the port of the driver of the 7906 terminal in the VMX project :-)

> (I've also been running UNIX System III "WEGA" on
> a P8000 here.)

me too; it was a two mini-tower system, wasn't it?

we are gooing OT and maybe even to much into history of old stories;

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
e <guru@unixarea.de> - w http://www.unixarea.de/