Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:15:43 -0400
From:      "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
To:        FreeBSD emulation <freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Patch for Linux IBM JDK 1.3 (-STABLE)

Hi All-

I have made the -STABLE version of Andrew Gallatin's signal
patches for the linuxulator available at

http://www.stat.duke.edu/~sto/FreeBSD/linuxjava.patch

This was made relative to -STABLE cvsup'd on 01 September 2000.

The following files are touched by this patch

sys/i386/linux/linux.h
sys/i386/linux/linux_dummy.c
sys/i386/linux/linux_genassym.c
sys/i386/linux/linux_locore.s
sys/i386/linux/linux_misc.c
sys/i386/linux/linux_proto.h
sys/i386/linux/linux_signal.c
sys/i386/linux/linux_sysent.c
sys/i386/linux/linux_sysvec.c
sys/i386/linux/syscalls.master
sys/sys/signal.h

This will require a kernel rebuild and a rebuild of the linux.ko.

This seems to work pretty well despite giving a warning message
about sigaltstack (read: I could run some of the demo applets via
the appletviewer).

PS. I sent a slightly different version of this to both -emulation
    and -java, but it has not made it to the lists.  Of course, I
    haven't gotten any of my freebsd mail in over 12hours ... sigh,
    this seems to be a new and disturbing trend of late.