Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2018 16:08:55 -0700
From:      LuKreme <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: File fransfer from iPad to FreeBSD

On Feb 16, 2018, at 02:47, Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de> wrote:
> So please no suggestions to "just" use iTunes.

Sorry for the double reply, but it may be possible to use iTunes via wine.

Also, if I remember correctly there is an image grabber for windows that can=
 get images off  an iOS device, which also might work under wine. But I real=
ly don't do windows, so I may be a decade or half out of date.

--=20
My main job is trying to come up with new and innovative and effective ways t=
o reject even more mail. I'm up to about 97% now.