Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:07:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Edgar Salcedo <asalcedo666@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   About my sound card

Hello, my name is Alex, and i would like to know if you can help me to
configure my sound card so I can play cd's in freebsd. I can read
information of the cd but only if it's a data information, in case of
the music I can't read my cdrom.

  I have a yamaha OPL3Sax sound card, and please if you can help me I
will be thanked.

             Thanx a lot !!

==
Edgar Alejandro Salcedo Chávez
CENCAR
Bases De Datos
Tel: 8258888 Ext-2330 , 2224

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition
 from mediocre minds " - Albert Einstein