Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:30:45 -0400
From:      Eric McCorkle <eric@metricspace.net>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   EFI/ZFS Update: successful tests, need more complex vdevs

Hi,

I've received a few successful test reports for EFI/ZFS, on both ZFS and
UFS systems.  I have personally been using it for some time in a GRUB +
loader.efi setup.

I have a fairly minor test result for loader.efi.  I have confirmed that
"nextboot -k" works fine.

In general, I need testing on ZFS setups with more complex vdevs (l2arc,
intent logs, mirroring, striping, raidz, etc.)

I myself have a new raidz pool I can use (it's running FreeBSD 10,
though, so I'll need to backport the patch).  I've also got some laptops
coming that I can use.