Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 1996 14:43:17 +0000
From:      "Robert Garrett" <eagle@applink.applink.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   A few comments: RE:current build failure

I know i am breaking protocol after all i havent' read current for
several months, but i still feel like there is an easy solution to
the problem that seems to be perveating this discussion...

1. Change the name of current to reflect its a development source....
2. weekly or so... produce a tree that builds so it can be tested...
3. rename the snapshots to somthing to reflect the idea that they are
    more stable in nature...

well thats my idea now i will keep my mouth shut and go on about my
business..

thanks for listening...