Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:16:24 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Kenneth Frederick <KFrederick@webtv.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: svc. fee

* Kenneth Frederick <KFrederick@webtv.net> [000124 15:58] wrote:
> I have been getting bounced checks so I reveiwed my bank statements. I
> found an automatic withdrawal for 29.97 each mo. that I did not
> authorize to isupply.net when I called the phone number for them I was
> given isupply.net sddress and you and apache are listed under that
> address.  whatever is going on I WANT IT STOPPED NOW!!!!!! I am going to
> contact legal sources and see what I can do about this withdrawal from
> my bank account. and I will press charges.

Isupply.net seems to be some sort of internet service that uses the
FreeBSD operating system and the Apache webserver to do thier online
processing.

As far as I know FreeBSD is not associated with isupply.net with the
exception that they use our products.

This would be like emailing microsoft because some site had a Microsoft
logo on thier site.

Hopefully this can help you get in contact with Isupply:

~ % whois isupply.net

Whois Server Version 1.1

Registrant:
Internet Supply, Inc. (ISUPPLY2-DOM)
   PO BOX 938
   Morrisville, PA 19067
   US

   Domain Name: ISUPPLY.NET

   Administrative Contact:
      Operations Department  (AD2010-ORG)  ops@ISUPPLY.NET
      (877) 975-5959
Fax- (215) 428-2156
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Networking Department  (ND121-ORG)  noc@ISUPPLY.NET
      (877)975-5959
Fax- (215)428-2156
   Billing Contact:
      Billing Department  (BD738-ORG)  billing@ISUPPLY.NET
      (877)975-5959
Fax- (215)428-2156

   Record last updated on 05-Aug-1999.
   Record created on 09-Apr-1998.
   Database last updated on 24-Jan-2000 14:33:32 EST.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS1.ISUPPLY.NET              208.245.232.2
   NS2.ISUPPLY.NET              208.245.232.3

I hope you are able to resolve this issue.

best of luck,