Date:      Thu, 9 Apr 1998 23:13:55 -0400
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sound on DK440LX?

As per Greg's request, this is being re-sent to -current.  Sorry if you are
seeing this twice.

Does anyone have sound working on a DK440LX motherboard?

If so, how did you get it to work?

I have tried both the SB (sound blaster) and the CSS (crystal) devices, but
neither seems to work.  At least they do not seem to be found on startup.

FWIW, I am running a slightly old current.

Thanks,

+C

--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?  Please read this first:
<http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                  Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com          <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;