Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:02:06 EST
From:      "Jason Verkaart" <jasonverkaart@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   forcing half/full duplex on ethernet devices?

I have a few of these wonderful 4 port DEC21040 ethernet "router" cards.
The only problem is that they have issues with auto sensing half/full
duplex, and get themselves stuck.  I've wanted to be able to force them into
full duplex for some time, but I've look through handbook, and LINT.  Can't
find the options to force half/full duplex on ethernet cards.  Anyone
familiar with this?

Any/all help greatly appreciated,

Jason