Date:      Mon, 30 May 2005 09:29:00 +0200
From:      Volker Stolz <vs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ron <iampure@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, haskell@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hs-opengl

In gmane.os.freebsd.devel.ports, you wrote:
> The port Hs-opengl is out of date. It still depends on ghc5, and I
> guess that should be ghc6(6.4 to be exact).

hs-HOpenGL has been part of lang/ghc for a while now. Please check if
this is sufficient for you. The separate port also ships some examples
which might be instructive, but from looking over it, I expect some major
tweaking to update this.

Please submit patches :)

Volker
--
http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/stolz/ *** PGP *** S/MIME
It's a million to one chance, but it just might work.