Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:14:01 -0600
From:      "Dragon Knight" <dragonknight@dtgnet.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Bootable ZIP's?

Hello,
This Question Does Not Specifically Apply To FreeBSD, And
Perhaps If I Owned A ZIP Drive My Question Would Be Answered,
But My Question Is, Is It Possible To Make A ZIP Drive Bootable,
Like The Floppy Is On This Machine?  If Anyone Has Heard Of
Anything Like This Please Explain How It Could Be Done, Or Point
Me In The Direction Of Some Explanatory Materials Of Some Sort.
If It Can't Be Done,   Thanks Anyway.