Date:      Sat, 31 Mar 2012 21:27:02 -0700
From:      =?windows-1251?B?y/7h7uzo8CDD8Ojj7vDu4g==?= <nm.knife@gmail.com>
To:        matt <sendtomatt@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: x220 notes
References:  <4E836C06.9070405@gmail.com> <CAGH67wS1YR6V-DPAGtYN4RfrHSbgCrN=Ey2ngTVe6yBiBO1SZw@mail.gmail.com> <4E8374A7.90105@gmail.com> <CAGH67wT8ReUnDGXdxxOwd7x7CmRP7sDAzyFbSKrwT79tM=nZ5A@mail.gmail.com> <CAN6yY1vqNJhtxE2SVqawWxW6Jo-6M7SHwiL-Xo%2BhH-8_d8BHnQ@mail.gmail.com> <4E9BDF13.4040006@gmail.com> <4F38211D.4070305@mehnert.org> <4F40A2D4.6000000@gmail.com> <CAHi1Jsf%2BGVN6YNH_GcsECKdcDLsMQz9yQP-WNEKU8rC%2B%2B%2Biz_Q@mail.gmail.com> <4F56A2DA.2070703@gmail.com>

Any news on the brightness? My X220 came and FreeBSD installs and boots
fine with MBR. But like you said brightness control is not working and I am
stuck at max. Even with me 9cell battery, it brings it down to 5 hours
instead of 8-9 with a slightly dimmer setting.

P.S. I didn't have to touch anything in BIOS.

 Ditch the webcam...it's grainy under linux, probably would be the same

--
Lyubomir Grigorov (bgalakazam)