Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2018 11:35:55 +0000
From:      Paige Thompson <erratic@yourstruly.sx>
To:        Ahmad Syahir Shahrin <syahirshahrin96@gmail.com>, "freebsd-chat@freebsd.org" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Suggestion for network-related project

oh yeah setting up networks for fun, running servers, give out shell accoun=
ts to your friends run mail servers, troll on irc, https://youtu.be/dXpaVnp=
M4ZM

[http://img.youtube.com/vi/dXpaVnpM4ZM/0.jpg]<https://youtu.be/dXpaVnpM4ZM>;

Resizing a VM disk using qemu-img and btrfs resize (successful sorta) - You=
Tube<https://youtu.be/dXpaVnpM4ZM>;
youtu.be
depends on what you consider a success x_x I still had to delete the partit=
ion, and recreate it which I didn't really want to do because there's all k=
inds of...

I do this all the time; "projects" but I'm starting to question more why do=
 I care? Is worth it? Evidently I just don't have any programming skills or=
 any talents so its not really useful for getting a job. Still pretty fun t=
hough you should try it feel free to browse my videos (the ones that don't =
get banned because copyright notices or whatever) see if any of them give y=
ou any ideas