Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 00:44:35 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA membership

In message <199911242133.OAA22536@harmony.village.org> Warner Losh writes:
: OK.  The receipt that I have in the box said pcmcia membership...

Actually, looking more closely at the receipt, it was from pcmcia
member services for the pccard standard.  Slightly different...

Once again, many thanks.  The standards in pdf form sure are handy.
Too bad it looks like I can't given them out generally...

Warner