Date:      Mon, 11 May 1998 08:51:07 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unexpected behaviour from pdksh. Comments?

According to Mike Smith:
> The rejection comes from the *target* system.  This is a problem with
> the current anti-relaying sendmail rules - I am having inordinate
> difficulty delivering mail from my dialup here in japan due to this.

The rules in sendmail 8.9 are much better in that respect. You can
authorize relaying based on MX. As long as one machine is a MX for foo.com,
it will relay attempt to reach foo.com.

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #8: Tue Apr 21 02:45:53 CEST 1998