Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:40:01 GMT
From:      Sean Bruno <sean_bruno@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/179932: [ciss] ciss i/o stall problem with HP Bl Gen8 (and HP Bl Gen7   Storage Blade)

The following reply was made to PR kern/179932; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sean Bruno <sean_bruno@yahoo.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, philipp.maechler@hostpoint.ch
Subject: Re: kern/179932: [ciss] ciss i/o stall problem with HP Bl Gen8
 (and HP Bl Gen7   Storage Blade)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:36:47 -0700

 --=-RgO09WLquoOZdmOWyhwP

 For clarification, the production p220i are configured raid1 with ZFS on
 top of them?

 You mention running them in Simple mode, that simply slows them down in
 the new order of things.  I wouldn't bother.

 I would request a system dmesg with verbose boot turned on so I can see
 what the hardware is reporting as parameters.

 Also, have you attempted 10-current install and test?

 sean

 --=-RgO09WLquoOZdmOWyhwP

 --=-RgO09WLquoOZdmOWyhwP--