Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:37:57 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mill@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Randy Pratt <rpratt1950@embarqmail.com>
Cc:        Christopher Illies <christopher.illies@ki.se>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ImageMagick

=DE=C5=D4=D7=C5=D2 27 =D7=C5=D2=C5=D3=C5=CE=D8 2007 01:31 =D0=CF, Randy Pra=
tt =F7=C9 =CE=C1=D0=C9=D3=C1=CC=C9:
> I turned off IMAGEMAGICK_PERL and it does complete with or without
> IMAGEMAGICK_SVG support and IMAGEMAGICK_TESTS on. =9AI'm not sure how
> this affects the port or its capabilities. =9AIt may help someone track
> down the cause. Its beyond my meager abilities bit I'm willing to do
> testing.

There is a number of issues currently with PerlMagick and fxp, all of them,=
=20
apparently, /exposed/ (rather than /triggered/) by the tests. A solution is=
=20
being worked on.

Another problem -- with optional libraries like -ltiff being not found in s=
ome=20
configurations (such as -nox11) -- was corrected yesterday. The LDFLAGS are=
=20
now passed on correctly.

 -mi