Date:      Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:40:43 +1100
From:      Michael Vince <mv@roq.com>
To:        James Earl <james@icionline.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Setting up FreeBSD wireless for sales person

For FreeBSD 6 check out this wireless documentation
http://www.freebsdmall.com/~loader/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/wireless/article.html
as well as the offical handbook one,
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-wireless.html
That wireless device does appear to be atheros based so you wont need to
use the ndis driver with project evil but can use a native FreeBSD driver.

I would recommend using dhcp setup with the wireless device, if you need
something more easy then that then you will probably have to roll your own.

Mike