Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2002 16:50:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/34524 (apologies)

The following reply was made to PR docs/34524; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 16:43:50 -0800 (PST)

 hi all,

 OK, I apologise for the patches I submitted, which I
 beleive were not correct, as well had lots of nits,
 as well as syntax mistakes (<qanaentry>).

 Thanks for telling me off!, as this will help me think
 twice, to correct the my bugs before sending a dodgy
 PR.

 Thanks once again,
 Regards,

  - Hiten Pandya