Date:      Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:56:21 -0400
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org, alpha@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>, Alec Berryman <alec@thened.net>
Subject:   Re: Locking fixes for dc(4): please test!

On 2005.08.04 12:55:05 -0400, John Baldwin wrote:
> I have some fixes for the locking in the dc(4) driver, please test them
> if you have some dc(4) hardware, thanks!
>
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/dc_locking.patch

I've updated the patch to use callout_init_mtx() and would appreciate it if
the folks who tested it earlier could retest it.  Also, can someone with an
Alpha please test this as I messed around with the SRM_MEDIA code some in
order to make the locking in dc_init_locked() sane and it needs testing on an
Alpha.