Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 16:23:48 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: URL Based Filtering on FreeBSD

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 05:35:49PM -0500, Chris Dillon wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Gregory Sutter wrote:
> > I see someone already pointed you to Peacefire; it's a good place.
> > Best of luck fighting this!
>
> Thanks for the info.  I saw info on JunkBuster when I was looking
> through the Squid pages.  Not sure if I want to fight all this just yet,
> though.  I don't want to come off as some person who always goes against
> the grain.  Everyone here is probably already sick of my Anti-Windows
> talk.  :-)

Yeah, I think I used to make people sick with it too.  Now I work in
a FreeBSD-based shop.  NT is run for Frontpage crazzzap only.

Go ahead, fight it.  Free expression (and _im_pression) is important.
Again, good luck! :)

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                  "I think not," said Descartes...
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com            and promptly disappeared.