Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 1997 18:26:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      jack <jack@diamond.xtalwind.net>
To:        Brandon Gillespie <brandon@glacier.cold.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No BSD Communicator 4.0?

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Brandon Gillespie wrote:

> With the beta release of communicator I was disappointed to not find a BSD
> version in the unix list.  Anybody know if this is a permanent thing from
> now on, or if it is just temporary?

It's there, Unix BSD/386.  I tried it for about 10 minutes.  Reminds me
too much of M$'s IE, and after jumping through every hoop I could think of
I still couldn't get it to do java.

Jack O'Neill                    Finger jacko@diamond.xtalwind.net or
jack@xtalwind.net               http://www.xtalwind.net/~jacko/pubpgp.html
#include <std_disclaimers.h>    for my PGP key.
 PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD