Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:14:01 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE and Exim

I'm sure I can afford to do this..just update the ports. Have you an
easier way of updating on the 'mail'??

Wash

Thus spake Jonel Rienton (freebsd@jonelrienton.org):

> you need to update your ports
>
> Jonel Rienton
> http://qmail.freebsduser.org/qmail.html
> This email was sent by qmail-1.03,
> FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE

Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator
Inter-Connect Ltd.
3rd Flr The Chancery
Valley Rd
PO Box 39519 Nairobi
Tel: 254 2 711140
Fax: 254 2 718418

Why isn't there some cheap and easy way to prove how much she means to me?