Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:23:48 -0500
From:      "Joseph Wright" <JWRIGHT@mbakercorp.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Mirroring apache web sites

I am wondering what is the best way to mirror two websites.  I have a websi=
te inside my network on a freebsd box(this is where we develop) and what I =
want to do is everynight push the changes to a website I have on my dmz. I =
would like the process to be automatic probably through cron. Should this b=
e done with ftp or rsync or ????.    Any ideas

thanks