Date:      Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:37:07 +0100
From:      Rink Springer <rink@stack.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Renaming a gmirror?

--TYecfFk8j8mZq+dy

Hi everyone,

On a fileserver, one of the gmirror volumes has recently changed its
mountpoint.  Therefore, I would like to change the name of the gmirror
to reflect this, as the current name is not very informational anymore.

Is there a 'gmirror rename' command I am misssing, or is this simply not
possible yet?

Thanks!

--=20
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"God, root, what is difference?"                  - Pitr, Userfriendly

--TYecfFk8j8mZq+dy

--TYecfFk8j8mZq+dy--