Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 12:39:14 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        lynch@bsdunix.net
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SMP and celerons?

Pat,
	I don't know how useful this may be to you, but I saw a similar
problem with some Compaq servers I bought. There was a setting in its BIOS
for how the APIC would operate... it had three different modes as I remember,
and only one of them would work with FreeBSD. You might want to take a gander
at the docs and/or any setup utilities that they shipped you.

	-Brian