Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:29:36 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        Luiz de Barros <luiz@nlink.com.br>
Cc:        isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AsusCom ISDNlink 128 PNP And Eicon Diva 2.01.

Luiz de Barros writes:
>Dear All,
>
>Are these cards supported by FreeBSD?
>Any plans for supporting them on FreeBSD?
>Please reply to my mailbox, as i am not member of the list.

The ASUS card is already supported. THe Diva card isn't and I doubt that it
ever will be unless someone (hint) comes up with hardware and documentation.
Of course, if there's a Linux driver for the Diva then it's more or less
just a matter of coming up with the HW.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@muc.de garyj@fkr.cpqcorp.net gj@freebsd.org