Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 1996 22:29:55 -0500
From:      Scott E H <scotteh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install Q& A

I've installed FreeBSD but only seem to be able to re-run the sysinstall
with the /stand/sysinstall command. If I 'cd' into 'stand' do an 'ls' I
can see sysinstall but if I execute 'sysinstall' I got an error message.
It only works if I execute '/stand/sysinstall' I am trying to figure out
if this is normal or if my installation has gone south. I am running
this command from a 'bash' shell. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you, scotteh@ix.netcom.com