Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 04:34:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Jeffrey S Hertig <jeff@nazer.net>
Cc:        jfitz@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: p5-Apache-1.19

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Jeffrey S Hertig wrote:

> I was hoping you could give me a little advice.  I am currently running
> apache1.3-fpon my FreeBSD 3.0 system and want to add mod_perl to it.
> When I try to make p5-Apache-1.19 it wants to download and install
> apache again.  Can you tell me how to add mod_perl without messing with
> my current apache setup?

Well, soon(how often do I keep saying this, I need to get my ass in gear)
there will be apache13-mod_perl.

As far as adding to an existing apache? You'll have to look into apache's
DSO modules, nothing automatic is going to roll a special one for you.

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -