Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 2004 16:38:58 -0400
From:      Janet Doong <j.doong@comcast.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mouse doesn't work correctly

Hello Sir,

I bought a box of CDROM of FreeBSD couple month ago
and try to install to my PC (COMPAQ presario 8000T)
with 80G hard drive and Pentium 4 processor.

I have followed the instruction of sysinstall to install the
software but the mouse alway doesn't work correctly
(when I test the mouse, the arrow on the screen
move so slow  not very sensitive but it did working
when I made a click)
The type of mouse is compaq ps/2 (3 bottons with one in
middle) and ps/2 keyboard.

Can you tell me what should I do? My email address is
agtsao@comcast.net

Thanks,

Alex Tsao