Date:      Thu, 5 Nov 1998 23:03:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-advocacy <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   The call for input tired out already?

I have seen maybe 4 whole messages that actually added items to Wes'
lists. There was a hell of a lot of email flying the last couple days.

What? Everyones fingers are tired.

You can rest assured that after the few people who gave their input give
their vote on the names of branding that we will see hordes of people
saying "But you can't use that name. I like this better!"

I will then be forced to repost this letter to say "Man we tried like
crazy to get input. Where were you before we set our course?"

In other words, speak now or forever keep your peace.

Please, please, if you haven't, add your input to both of Wes' lists. The
time for big discussions is past. Just add some simple stuff to Wes' list.
It's easy. It's fun. It's time to get it done.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/