Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:57:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Culver <culverk@yumyumyum.org>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>, <ktsin@acm.org>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Memory corruption in CURRENT

Just to let people know, I'm not seeing this problem on any of my
machine. Those include:

Athlon XP 2000+ on an abit kx7-333 motherboard with 256mb of crucial ram.
(that should be my only machine that exhibits the problems according to
the mails I've seen)

Dual PII 333, with 256MB of noname memory
PIII 450 with 96MB of noname memory
Athlon 800 (tbird) with 512MB of micron pc133 ram.

I rarely do several buildworlds in a row but I did them using scripts on
the dual pII 333 and on the athlon xp, and didn't see any problems.

Ken