Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 1997 12:25:57 -0800
From:      "Glenn Dicus" <gdicus@nomadix.com>
To:        "Mobile FreeBSD" <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PC Card Initialization

Thanks

Glenn Dicus

: > When initializing during bootup I keep getting the message
: > Card inserted, slot 0
: > Card inserted, slot 1
: > Card inserted, slot 0
: > Card inserted, slot 1
:
: This happens to me once in a while as well.  I'm not sure why, but it
: *generally* seems to occur when my sources a bit out of date (some
: kernel files don't agree with other kernel files.)  Was the kernel made
: from scratch?
:

Correct!  I have fixed the problem this problem.  However, I am now getting
resource allocation errors and pccardc does not recognize the CIS on all my
cards.

glenn