Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:56:49 -0600 (CST)
From:      James Van Artsdalen <james@jrv.org>
To:        obrien@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Broken(missing) packages required for release

> Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:44:22 -0800
> From: "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
>
> These packages are required for 5.2.1-RELEASE, but don't build:
>
>     libgmp-4.1.2_2.tbz
>     librep-0.16.2_3.tbz
>     rep-gtk2-0.17_2,1.tbz
>     sawfish2-1.3_4,2.tbz

Upon further review, all of the above packages are built when sawfish2
is built.  And indeed all built here.

The gettext package probably has to be updated first, then gmake rebuilt,
then the gtk libs, then the rest may work.

>     freebsd-update-1.4.tbz

As Marcel says, this builds just fine under amd64.

I think Dave's entire list is closed if sawfish2 actually runs, as
opposed to merely builds.  I posted an emacs patch earlier.