Date:      Tue, 02 Jul 1996 19:45:11 +0300
From:      Andi Gutmans <andi@actcom.co.il>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ugh one more...

Hey,

Sorry about all of these questions I just want to move my Linux router to
FreeBSD and I'm not sure what to move it to. I need both tcp/ip and IPX
routing (I know IPX is not final but the Linux one is giving me lots of
problems so it can't be much worse)

I'm confused with all the SNAP and current thingies :)
Should I get the 2.1-SNAP or the 2.2-SNAP
what package directory do I need to get for each one respectivly.
I don't like FAQ's but there has been no indication anywhere on how to get
the right tree for IPX. Maybe I can make an IPX howto once I get it working ;)

Thanks once again,

Andi Gutmans