Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:56:13 +0100
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multiple Jail environment(s) on one host ...

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 20:12 -0800, Jon Simola wrote:

> That's on a 4.1-STABLE box from around Sept 19. The only sticky
> problems I ran across setting up jails was remembering to make
> a working /etc/resolv.conf and adding a route on lo0 so that my
> apache processes in the jails can talk to the mysql server
> running on the host.

Are you trying to say that you have a working (i.e. usable) lo0
device in your jailed process group(s)?  If so, how was it done?
Remembering the hassle I had with wwwoffle, squid and samba (see
PR ports/22316 for a "solution") I would love to get an interface
with address 127.0.0.1 to operate on -- without having to share
it between the jails, of course.  BTW would your way make the PR
obsolete.

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net