Date:      Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:35:27 +0200
From:      Mark Evenson <mark.evenson@gmx.at>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD ports query interface broken [was Re: emacs 22 and info files]

Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 03:17:24PM +0200, Mark Evenson wrote:
>> Which I would do but the [FreeBSD Bugs database][1] seems to not be
>> returning any matches to queries
>
> Seems to be working fine for me now.  However, I've seen a 'no PRs found'
> page to be displayed sometimes, possibly due to some internal timeout.

I can't get the FreeBSD query interface to work at all.  See [1] for a
query for entries in "ports" category for "evolution" in single text
field  including closed reports.  I *know* there should be results here,
because I have filed multiple bugs for "evolution" over the past year
(even helping to fix a couple!).

[1]:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?category=ports&severity=&priority=&class=&state=&sort=none&text=evolution&responsible=&multitext=&originator=&closedtoo=on&release=

--
<Mark.Evenson@gmx.at>

"[T]his is not a disentanglement from, but a progressive knotting into."