Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:10:27 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: 3d card question

Hello,

Eric Anholt asked me to forward his reply to my mail about 3d cards on
FreeBSD to this list, so here it is for everybody's benefit.

BTW: The TNT2 is claimed to be supported by utah-glx (in the ports) under
XFree86-3.3.6.

Regards:
Szilveszter
----- Forwarded message from Eric Anholt <anholt@teleport.com> -----