Date:      Fri, 8 May 2009 19:50:11 +0400
From:      Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>
To:        d@delphij.net
Cc:        lifengkai <lifengkai@huawei.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: An enquiry about valgrind porting to FreeBSD

2009/5/8 Xin LI <delphij@delphij.net>:
> That's "Revision 352" and not 3.52 nor 3.5.2...

Ah, it's clear now.

> As far as I am aware Peter Wemm worked on a valgrind port which is
> available on p4. =A0Haven't give it a twist yet as it seems that we need
> more work for amd64...

Is it checked into the ports tree?
Support for i386 is enough for me, and, probably many other users.

I'd like to explain people that there is a tool that can track all
reads and writes. If it's works only on i386 - it's a limitation. But
if it does not work at all, then some people usually start
complaining: "FreeBSD is not capable of doing this, let's replace it
with something better suited for development".

Alexander Churanov