Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:46:23 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        "Anthony C. Chavez" <acc@anthonychavez.org>
Cc:        Linh Pham <question+advocacy@closedsrc.org>, Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ottawa: Open Source Weekend

--ZARJHfwaSJQLOEUz

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 02:11:51PM -0700, Anthony C. Chavez wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 01:04:25PM -0800, Linh Pham <question+advocacy@cl=
osedsrc.org> wrote:
> > On 2003-01-06 15:50 -0500, Dan Langille <dan@langille.org> wrote:
> >=20
> > # Please go for it.
> >=20
> > Right now, Daemon News has advocacy.daemonnews.org that could also be u=
sed
> > to host advocacy information and resources for all BSDs and Darwin. The
> > site hasn't been updated or loaded with content for a while...
> >=20
> > If anyone is interested in using that as an advocacy point, feel free to
> > contact the DN editors at editors@daemonnews.org.
>=20
> Allow me to stick my neck out here and say that advocacy.daemonnews.org
> would be an excellent place to host a centralized advocacy campaign.
> One of Daemon News's goals is just that: to represent ~all~ the BSDs
> under one roof, so to speak.
>=20

Wow, I didn't even know that site exists, although there's zero content at
the moment.  But I think these guys would be happy to have a maintainer for
it.

- Christian

--=20
http://www.unixpages.org			chris@unixpages.org
GPG Pub-Key    : www.unixpages.org/cbrueffer.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D
GPG Key ID     : 0xA0ED982D

--ZARJHfwaSJQLOEUz

--ZARJHfwaSJQLOEUz--