Date:      Sun, 25 Jan 1998 17:19:50 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current seems to be okay

Funny , that you mentioned NFS 8)

I just bought a couple of NetGears 10/100 (chipset 21140A ) and have been
happily building ports stuff on my nfs mounted partition.

ftp transfers are really nice...

ftp> get SETUPJS.EXE
200 PORT command successful.
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for 'SETUPJS.EXE' (19558148 bytes).
226 Transfer complete.
19558148 bytes received in 4.26 seconds (4.38 MB/s)
ftp>

I really like the speed on my new net cards 8)

	Amancio