Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 1995 00:29:18 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@estienne.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        Khalil Basma <CVBASMA@VM.CC.OLEMISS.EDU>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Help?

>Dear Mr. Gibbs:

I'm flattered that you picked me to send this to, but am sort
of perplexed why it was me that you picked! :)  The network
layers of the kernel are not my forte', and I think that more
information on how your managers interface at the device layer
will be needed to fully answer your question.  I've CC'd
hackers@FreeBSD.org so that a wider audience will be able to
respond.  I'm sure that there will be many people interested
in what you are trying to do with FreeBSD and hopefully someone
more experienced in these areas will get back to you.  If no one
responds, ping me again and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

--
Justin